Mr Chips Beef Nachos Recipe – Pinoy Recipe
Mr Chips Beef Nachos Recipe - Pinoy Recipe
Mr Chips Beef Nachos A Pinoy Recipe. Nachos are Made of Nacho Chips or Tortilla Chips with Ground Beef or Meat, Tomato, Cucumber , Onion and may also add Dip or dressing like mayo and cheez whiz.
100 grams Nacho chips (Mr. Chips)
97 grams Cucumber
323 grams Ground beef
70 grams Tomato
2 tsp Liquid seasoning
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Ground pepper
115 grams Cheese Whiz
67 grams White onion
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put 323 grams of ground beef into the pan then heat it until water comes out and dries out.
- Add some cooking oil to the pan and saute it.
- Add 2 tsp of liquid seasoning to the beef for more flavor.
- Mix everything well.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper to taste then mix it well.
- After the beef is cooked, set it aside into a bowl.
- Next, put a wax paper on top of the serving plate.
- Next, add the nacho chips, we used Mr. Chipps.
- Add the ground beef on top of the chips.
- Add 70 grams of chopped tomatoes on top.
- Add 67 grams of chopped white onions on top.
- Add 97 grams of chopped cucumber on top.
- You can add grated cheese on top too for a more cheesy flavor.
- Drizzle mayonnaise on top.
- Last, drizzle some Chiz Wheez.