Mint Chocolate Chips Ice Cream
Mint chocolate chips ice cream recipe
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is unpopular but good to beat the heat with combination of minty flavor and of Chocolate Chips. This Ice cream will surely provide a smile in your face, and you will have refreshing feeling after eating this dessert.
Chilled All Purpose Cream, Condensed Milk, Chocolate Chips, Green Food Color and Peppermint Flavor are the primary ingredients in this ice cream, which is not your ordinary style ice cream. With this one-of-a-kind ice cream, you’ll be able to relive childhood memories and enjoy a tasty treat this week!
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO make mint chocolate chips ice cream
First, we need to prepare all the needed ingredients and then whisk the all purpose cream and then add condensed milk and mix again until well combined. Then add peppermint, green food coloring and whisk it again. Add chocolate chips and mix it until well combined. Transfer it into your chosen container, and then freeze it for at least 6 hours.
Where can i buy peppermint?
Peppermint is widely available both in local markets and in super market. We found it in stock in SM Hypermarket.
WHAT IF ALL PURPOSE CREAM IS NOT AVAILABLE?
There are times when all-purpose cream is unavailable at home or in the supermarket; nevertheless, there are various substitutes for all-purpose cream, including coconut milk. Allow a full-fat coconut milk can to refrigerate overnight before opening and transferring the liquid contents to another container. The thick, firm coconut cream left in the container can then be scooped out and used as a cream substitute in a variety of recipes.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results freeze it overnight.
- You can add any toppings that you prefer like almonds and nuts.
- Place the Ice Cream in the freezer in the right position.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
We have more tasty dessert that you will surely love like
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Packs All Purpose Cream
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Peppermint Flavor
- 1 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Drops drops Food Color (Green)
- First, we need to prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Whisk the all purpose cream and then add condensed milk and mix again until well combined.
- Then add peppermint and then a green food coloring and whisk it again.
- Add chocolate chips and then and then mixed it well until well combined.
- Transfer it into the container of your choice.
- Freeze it until overnight or for 6 hours