Milo Ice Cream ( 3 Ingredient Recipe ) – Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
Milo Ice Cream ( 3 Ingredient Recipe ) - Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
This Ice Cream Recipe is made of 3 Ingredients: Milo Powder, Condensed Milk and All purpose cream.
6 pieces/ Sachet Milo powder
250 ml condensed milk
500 ml All-purpose cream
2 sachets Milo powder for Toppings (optional)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Whisk a 500 ml of all-purpose cream to double its volume. Chill overnight the all-purpose cream beforehand.
- Add 300ml of condensed milk and 6 individual sachet of Milo powder in the mixture then mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture in any container of your choice.
- Top the mixture with Milo powder. This procedure is optional.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in a bowl or a cone. Enjoy!
This Milo Ice cream is best with Popcorn Chicken