Meatballs Recipe na Super Sarap at Dali Gawin
Easy Meatballs Recipe
This tasty breakfast and lunch meatball recipe is a family favorite. One of the most Pinoy’s favorite cooked food or “ulam” . This hearty main dinner can be made with only 12 basic ingredients and is sure to please you and your loved ones!
Share this Recipe to your Friends
This dish is great for meat lovers, and meatballs shouldn’t have to be served with spaghetti! You can use this to create more creative recipes using meatballs like Buffalo Chicken Meatballs and Meat Ball Cabbage Rolls, as well as other great meatball recipes. This recipe is made using ground pork, breadcrumbs, eggs, oyster sauce, milk, honey, and seasonings.
HOW TO COOK meatballs
First is to prepare all the needed ingredients and then grab a bowl and put ½ breadcrumbs, ¼ salt, ¼ black pepper, ¼ garlic powder, ¼ onion powder, ¼ paprika, and ¼ oregano and mix it well. Put your ground pork into the bowl and mix it together, put the 1 pack of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 piece of egg and mix until well combined. Scoop the ground pork with ⅛ cup and form it into a ball and put it into the hot oil and repeat all the process.
Can I Make this recipe even without honey?
Meatballs made with a sweet and honey are excellent and surprisingly simple to create. meatballs are a great main dish for a quick dinner when served over rice. But yes you can make this recipe without honey, but if honey is available please do consider adding honey.
How can I AVOID Meat stick on my palm?
Form the meatballs lightly and quickly, using oil to keep the mixture from sticking to your hands. To make similarly sized meatballs, use a tiny ice cream scoop.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results pick best meat available in the market.
- Be gentle while forming meatballs.
- Taste test the mixture first before frying.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Easy Meatballs Recipe
- 500 grams Ground Pork
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 piece Egg
- 1 Pack Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Cooking Oil
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Grab a bowl and put ½ breadcrumbs, ¼ salt,
- Put ¼ black pepper, ¼ garlic powder, ¼ onion powder, ¼ paprika, and ¼ oregano
- Mix it well.
- Put your ground pork into the bowl and mix it together.
- Put the 1 pack of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon milk
- Put 1 piece of egg and mix until well combined.
- Scoop the ground pork with ⅛ cup and form it into a ball.
- Put it into the hot oil and repeat all the process.