Maya Chocolate Cake Mix (No Bake Chocolate Cake)
Maya Chocolate Cake Mix, No Bake Chocolate Cake. Simple And Easy Recipe of Chocolate cake in Affordable price.
200 grams Maya chocolate mix
3 Tbsp Cooking oil
1 piece Egg
1/2 cup Water
Chocolate syrup (Optional)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put the 200 grams of Maya Cake Mix into a bowl.
- Make a space in the middle of the cake mix then.
- Crack one egg into the middle of the cake mix, the space that you created.
- Add 3 tablespoon of oil to the cake mix.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water to the cake mix.
- Mix the cake mixture well until the texture is soft.
- Grease the baking pan with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Preheat the toaster oven for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cake mixture into the greased pan.
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes.
- Check the cake using a toothpick.
- If the toothpick comes out with cake stain on it, bake for another 10 minutes.
- Check with toothpick again and if it comes out clean, it’s cooked already.
- Slice it to your desired size of the serving.
- Drizzle it with some chocolate syrup for more flavor.