Lechon Paksiw Recipe – Tirang Lechon “No More”
Lechon Paksiw Recipe
Do you have any leftover Lechon from a party? Let’s make that into a delicious recipe, Lechon Paksiw! Originally, paksiw was a Filipino word meaning vinegar and garlic-cooked dish.
This recipe is fantastic for Lechon fans, who will undoubtedly appreciate it. This Recipe is made of Left over Lechon or Lechon Kawali cooked in Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Bayleaf, Garlic, Onion, Sugar and Mang Tomas. Lechon Paksiw is a Filipino Lechon Pork Stew Dish.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO cook Lechon Paksiw Recipe
Prepare all of the necessary ingredients, then sauté the garlic and onion before adding the Lechon Kawali. Then add the water, soy sauce, pork cubes, peppercorns, and bay leaves. Simmer for 15 minutes, then add 1/4 cup vinegar, brown sugar, and 2 cups Mang Tomas, and continue to cook until the sauce is somewhat thickened.
How many days letchon paksiw will last?
As long as it is handled and stored properly, you can still enjoy the same paksiw sweetness after 3 to 5 days. We also have the impression that the flavor improves over time. To achieve the finest results, make your lechon paksiw tender.
What are some options if I don't have any left over letchon?
Have you run out of lechon leftover? Excellent selections include lechon kawali, crispy pata, oven-roasted pork, and lechon manok. It is entirely up to your personal preference and taste.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Bring to a boil, uncovered and without stirring, for a few minutes to mellow out the sharp acid taste after adding the vinegar.
- For best result you can add the liver spread
- Prepare more rice because your family and friends will surely love it.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Lechon Paksiw Recipe
- 854 grams Lechon Kawali
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1 pc Onion
- 4 pc Leaves
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Peppercorn
- 1 pc Pork Cubes
- 2 cup Mang Tomas
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- Cooking Oil
- Prepare all of the necessary ingredients.
- Sauté the garlic and onion before adding the Lechon Kawali.
- Add the water, soy sauce, pork cubes, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, then add 1/4 cup vinegar,
- Add brown sugar, and 2 cups Mang Tomas, and continue to cook.
- Wait until the sauce is somewhat thickened.
- Serve and Enjoy.