Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
korean cream cheese garlic bread recipe
Sweet and Salty flavours merge in these korean cream cheese garlic bread recipe. Sweetened garlicky, slightly sweet, saltiness that is balanced, and a great creamy layer. Perfect for any special occasions or just a simple snack bond with your family and friends.
This Cream Cheese Garlic Recipe will surely satisfy your appetite. So simple and yet so delectable and easy to make. This recipe is one of the popular street food in Korean. Assuring that you’ll be delighted and happy when you try this sweet and flavourful Korean Cream Buns Recipe.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW To make Cream Cheese Garlic Recipe?
Prepare all the ingredients needed for this Cream Cheese Garlic Recipe. Slice each buns more than halfway through after slicing all the buns, put the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and whisk it mix it well until the texture will be smooth. Then transfer the mixture on piping bag, and pipe cream into bread slices. Prepare the bowl and put some butter,honey fresh milk add some parsley and both raw garlic and garlic powder, and one piece of egg then mix it well.
After mixing the butter mixture, dip the bread into the mixture and after dipping all the bread unto the mixture add bread crumbs at the top of the buns. And finally toast the buns for 8-10 minutes.
Substitute for honey?
There are so many alternatives for honey but the flavour of maple syrup is distinct. It’s a terrific honey alternative for baking and cooking because it’s sweet and sticky like honey. Maple syrup also has less sugar than honey, with 12.1 grams against 17.2 grams in honey.
How many times do I have to slice my bread?
The number of times you cut the bread is entirely up to you. We prefer to cut the bread three times to produce six smaller chunks, which allows us to use more cream cheese filling for better results.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- When it comes to buttering the bread, be careful. The butter mixture should cover every exposed area on the bread, both inside and out.
- Use a good quality type of bread buns.
- Be attentive and careful while toasting the buns, toast the buns for 8-10 minutes
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
We have more recipe that you can try like Best Tuna Sandwich Recipe and Home Made Nachos Recipe
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
Korean Cream Buns ( Cream Cheese Garlic Recipe )
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 pc Egg
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Fresh Milk
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Prepare all ingredients needed to make this recipe.
- Slice each buns more than halfway through.
- Put some cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and whisk it mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture on piping bag, and pipe cream into bread slices.
- ln bowl put some butter, honey ,fresh milk add some parsley.
- Add raw garlic and garlic powder, and add one piece of egg then mix it well.
- After mixing the butter mixture, dip the bread into the mixture.
- After dipping all the bread unto the mixture add bread crumbs at the top of the buns.
- Finally toast the bun 8-10 minutes. And after that enjoy the tasty Korean Buns