Iced Coffee Frappe (Using Nescafe Creations)
Iced Coffee Frappe Recipe
This delicious dessert is sure to please coffee enthusiasts, and it’s also not too expensive to make;
All you need is just the NESCAFE creations with different flavors.
This Ice coffee frappe can also be shared with coffee-loving friends and family, and if you’re tired of your regular ice coffee, this is the one to try for your daily caffeine fix. This Ice coffee frappe will undoubtedly make you more energize throughout the day.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
how to make Ice coffee frappe
Prepare all of the ingredients and place them in a large mixing basin with 2 cups of chilled Ever Whip, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Whisk for 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Then get a cup and pour instant coffee into it, then get hot water and pour it into the cup to dissolve the powder, then add a bunch of ice and mix it all together, and finally add the whipped cream.
Can I use another brand of 3 in 1 coffee?
Of course, you may use any brand of coffee but the recently released Nescafe product is both inexpensive and delicious. However, if you like you may use another type of 3 in One coffee.
Where can i buy the Ever WHip?
You can get Ever Whip at your local supermarket, but it’s also available from select online merchants and convenience stores. However, if it is not available, you can explore what is offered on your local market.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- To avoid abrasive particles, prepare the coffee with hot water for optimal results.
- For decorative and taste factors, you can put some toppings to the top.
- For your whip cream, don’t overmix the mixture.
- Choose thick glass as it could break when you put hot water.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Iced Coffee Frappe Recipe ( Using 3 In 1 Instant Coffee Powder )
- 3 tbsp 3 in 1 Instant Coffee Powder
- Ice Cube
- 2 cups Ever Whip
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavor
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Place them in a large mixing basin with 2 cups of chilled Ever Whip, 1/3 cup powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- Whisk for 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Get a cup and pour instant coffee into it.
- Then get hot water and pour it into the cup to dissolve the powder.
- Then add a bunch of ice and mix it all together, and finally add the whipped cream.