How To Make Potato Salad Recipe – Potato and Carrots Salad
How To Make Potato Salad Recipe - Potato and Carrots Salad
This Recipe is made of boiled potatoes and carrots with mayonnaise, onion, sugar , salt and pepper.
220 grams Potato
92 grams Carrot
80 ml Mayonnaise
1 tsp Sugar
1 small Onion (minced)
Pinch of Salt
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Boil peeled 200 grams of potatoes and 92 grams of carrots for about three to five minutes.
- Remove the boiled potatoes and carrots from the pot soak it in cold water.
- Slice potatoes and carrots into chunks.
- Remove potatoes and carrots in cold water and place it in a dry bowl.
- Add 1 pack of pineapple bits, mayo, and mince red onion, later on add a pinch of salt to taste and ground pepper then mix gently.
- Pass on a platter.
This Potato salad is best with Chicken pesto pasta