How To Make Mushroom Gravy Sauce (Gravy Recipe) – Pinoy Recipe
How To Make Mushroom Gravy Sauce (Gravy Recipe) - Pinoy Recipe
How To Make Mushroom Gravy Sauce (Gravy Recipe) a Pinoy Recipe. A Simple and Easy Gravy Recipe. Best Serve with Chicken, Pork,Sausage and Steak.
3 Tbsp All-purpose flour
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
1 1/2 cup Water (Add as needed)
100 grams Butter
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 cube Beef broth cube
115 grams Mushroom
1-2 Tbsp White onion
Salt (Add as needed)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Melt 100 grams of butter in a pan.
- Add 3 tbsp flour then mix it well.
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Gradually add 1 cup of water while simultaneously mixing the gravy.
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp of diced onions to the gravy.
- Add beef cubes.
- Add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce and mix everything well.
- Add some black ground pepper.
- Add another 1/2 cup of water then mix it well until well distributed.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar, mix then let it simmer for a few minutes.
This Mushroom Gravy sauce is best with Popcorn chicken recipe