How To Make Clubhouse Sandwich At Home – Sandwich Recipes
How To Make Clubhouse Sandwich At Home - Sandwich Recipes
This Clubhouse Recipe is made of Bread Loaf, Ham, Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato with Chicken Dressing/ Spread.
3 pieces Bread Loaf
2 slices Bacon
2 pieces Sweet Ham
Pinch of Salt
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Fry 2 slices of bacon and 2 slices of ham. Set aside.
- Slightly toast one side of the bread each bread.
- Move the toasted bread in a plate and spread a mayo on the other side that is not toasted. In this video we used a chicken flavored mayo. You can use a regular mayo if desired.
- Place lettuce on top of the bread, top the lettuce with three slices of tomato seasoned with a pinch of salt to taste and ground pepper. Put over the tomatoes slices of bacon and top the bacon with a piece of ham.
- Repeat the process from procedure three to form another sandwich.
- Stack the two sandwiches.
- Using a wood pick pierce the sandwich stack in four places in a diamond-like pattern to pin the sandwich layer together.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into four triangular pieces, each piece should have a wood pick in the center to secure the sandwich.
- Transfer on a platter. Serve with potato chips.
This Clubhouse is best with Mr Chips Nachos