How To Make Banana Muffins (Plain) – Recipe
How To Make Banana Muffins (PLAIN) | Recipe
Muffins, also known as small cakes, comes in a wide variety of both sweet and savory kinds. One of the most popular variety of sweet muffins are banana muffins. Enjoy making and baking this delicious treat that you can share with your family and loved ones .
Preparing this mouthwatering muffin treat is very simple. Just mix the wet and dry ingredients separately, mash bananas and mix the wet ingredients and bananas to the dry ingredients, then bake in an oven.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Banana Muffins Recipe
To make banana muffins, first beat eggs in a small bowl. Then add in cooking oil and vanilla extract. Mix well and set aside. In another bowl, mash bananas and then set aside. In a large bowl, mix all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Add egg mixture and mashed bananas, mix well until all ingredients are well blended.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners then fill them with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Once cooked, remove from muffin pan and let it cool for at least 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
can we use other variants of banana aside from lakatan?
Yes, however, we recommend to use lakatan banana for it has a sweeter taste.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Make sure oven is preheated before placing the muffins in.
- Mix the dry ingredients well before adding the wet one so that it’ll have an even result.
- If making a smaller size muffin, adjust the baking time in a shorter period.
- You can add cinnamon powder and nuts if preferred.
Yield: 12 servings
Cooking time: 30 minutes
You can check out more snack and dessert recipes that you can try like Soft Doughnuts, Refrigerated Cake/Graham cake with Assorted Toppings and Milo Doughnut.
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
How To Make Banana Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pieces Egg
- 4 pieces Ripe Banana Lakatan
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Add in cooking oil and vanilla extract, mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and brown sugar.
- Pour in egg mixture and mashed bananas, mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Fill in liners with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pans and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.