How To Cook Kimchi Fried Rice (Quick and Easy) – Pinoy Style
How To Cook Kimchi Fried Rice (Quick and Easy) - Pinoy Style
How To Cook Pinoy Style Kimchi Fried Rice. A Simple Kimchi Rice or Kimchi Fried Rice Made of Kimchi (Fermented Vegetable) and Rice. You can also add some Meat like spam or Vegetables.
2 Cups Leftover Rice/Plain Rice
120 grams Kimchi
1 piece White Onion (small)
3 cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp Onion leeks (optional)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
Toasted Sesame Seeds
SunnySide Egg (Toppings)
Yield: 2 Servings (Good for 2 persons)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Heat 2 Tbsp of Olive oil in a cooking pan.
- Saute 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Add 1 piece of small minced white onion.
- Cook until the garlic and onion turns light brown in color.
- Add 2 cups of precooked plain cold rice. You can choose to use your leftover rice.
- Cook in high heat then gently crush the rice this will help fry the rice to avoid steaming in the pan and sticking together.
- Gradually pour 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce then stir to evenly distribute the soy sauce in the rice.
- Add 120 grams of Kimchi.
- Add a dash of pepper and salt as needed only.
- Add 1 Tbsp Onion leeks.
- Stir fry the rice then transfer in a serving bowl. You can also add a sunny side cooked egg as topping. Serve nice and warm.