Honey Garlic Butter Salmon Steak – Salmon Recipes ( Fish Recipes )
Honey Garlic Butter Salmon Steak - Salmon Recipes ( Fish Recipes )
This Salmon Steak Recipes is made of Salmon Fish, Fry ( pan seared ) with olive oil, butter added with garlic, honey and rosemary.
1 piece Salmon Steak
(available at SM supermarket)
2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Honey or Sugar
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (Freshly squeezed)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Rub salt and pepper to each side of the sliced salmon.
- Put 2 tbsp of olive oil into the preheated pan.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter.
- Fry the salmon for 5 minutes.
- Add a pinch of rosemary leaves on top of the salmon.
- Drizzle the sauce from the pan into the top of the salmon so the flavor will be well-distributed all over the salmon.
- Add minced garlic around the salmon and let the flavor mix with the butter.
- Flip the salmon and fry the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of honey all over the pan.
- Again, drizzling the sauce from the saucepan on top to make sure it gets all the flavor.
- Flip it as needed. Just let the salmon get all the flavor from the sauce.
- Once it’s cooked to your desired degree, remove it from the pan and put it in a serving plate.