Homemade Pizza Sandwich Recipes – No Bake Pizza
Homemade Pizza Sandwich Recipes - No Bake Pizza
Whoever doesn’t love pizza? Here’s a treat for all pizza lovers who are having a hard time giving in to your pizza cravings this lockdown period. This recipe will show you how to make a pizza sandwich in the comforts of your home in a very easy and budget friendly way.
Delight your family and loved ones with this pizza sandwich treat. As easy as stacking bread with sauce, toppings and cheese then dipping sandwich in eggs and pan frying them, you can enjoy this delicious pizza sandwich.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Homemade Pizza Sandwich Recipes - No Bake Pizza
To cook homemade pizza sandwich, first, cut hotdogs and ham into small pieces. Precook them by stir frying in a pan, then remove them and set aside.
Next, on a bread loaf, spread some pizza sauce on one side. Stack the bread with precooked hotdog and ham slices and pineapple bits for the Hawaiian taste. Lastly, add slices of quickmelt cheese. On another piece of bread loaf, spread some pizza sauce on one side and use it to pin the stack. Repeat this for the other sandwiches. Beat eggs in a wide shallow bowl then drench the outer side of each sandwich in it.
Cook the pizza sandwich by heating a non-stick pan and frying the sandwiches until each side turns golden brown in color. Remove them from the pan and slice in triangular halves if desired.
What can be used as pizza sauce substitute?
You can use sweet blend tomato ketchup, tomato sauce or sweet style spaghetti sauce as an alternative, however, we can’t guarantee the same taste result especially if you use tomato sauce because it has a much sour flavor.
where to buy pizza sauce?
They can usually be bought in supermarkets and large groceries.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results fry sandwiches longer in low fire to prevent them from having a very burnt side but have a fully melted cheese.
- Additional toppings of your preference can be added like sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 15 minutes
HOMEMADE PIZZA SANDWICH RECIPES - NO BAKE PIZZA
- 8 pcs Bread loaf
- 2 pcs Sweet ham
- 2 pcs Hotdog
- 82.5 grams Quickmelt cheese
- 1/2 cup Pineapple
- 115 grams Pizza Sauce
- 2 pieces Egg
- Slice hotdog and sweet ham in smaller pieces.
- Precook slices of hotdog and sweet ham.
- On one bread loaf, spread some pizza sauce on one side.
- Stack the bread with precooked hotdog and sweet ham slices and pineapple bits for the Hawaiian taste. Lastly, add slices of quick-melt cheese.
- Spread some pizza sauce in one side of the bread and use it to pin the stack.
- Repeat the process for the other sandwiches.
- In a wide bowl, beat eggs.
- Drench the outer side of the sandwich in the egg.
- In a non-stick pan, fry sandwiches until each side of the sandwich turns golden brown in color.
- Remove from heat and slice in half if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.