Homemade Pandesal Pizza ( Pizza Bread Roll ) Using Oven Toaster – Pizza Recipe
Homemade Pandesal Pizza ( Pizza Bread Roll ) Using Oven Toaster - Pizza Recipe
Homemade Pandesal Pizza ( Pizza Bread Roll ) Using Oven Toaster – Pizza Recipe. Pandesal / Bread Roll Pizza made of Pandesal / Bread, Ham, Cheese, Pizza Sauce, Hotdog and Pineapple. Easy and Simple Pizza Bread Recipes.
2 pieces Hotdog
2 pieces Sweet Ham
4 pieces Pandesal Bread/ Bread Rolls
115 grams Pizza sauce
¼ Pineapple Bits
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Use a bread knife or a regular knife to cut from the side 4 pieces of Pandesal in half or the same way how burger buns are cut. Place in a clean plate.
- Pour Pizza sauce on top of the side of the Pandesal that has been cut. Spread the Pizza sauce evenly using the back of a dinner spoon.
- Slice 2 pieces of hotdog and 2 pieces of Sweet ham for meat toppings.
- Place the slices of ham and hotdog on top of the Pandesal with pizza sauce.
- Add ¼ cup of pineapple slices. Then sprinkle some shredded Quick-melt cheese on top.
- For the finishing touch pour another set of Pizza sauce on the stack.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the toaster oven.
- Pass on a platter. Enjoy!