How to Make Oreo Ice Cream at Home – Easy and Quick Recipe
How to Make Oreo Ice Cream at Home - Easy and Quick Recipe
Step by step recipe with video on how to make Oreo ice cream at your home. Home made ice cream is my favorite treat for summer time.
137 grams Oreo cookies (Whole crushed )
68.5 grams Oreo cookies (Topping & Garnish)
168 ml Condensed milk
250 ml All-purpose cream
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Crush whole pack or 137g of Oreo.
- Prepare ice cubes and cold water in a stainless bowl.
- Put a smaller stainless bowl on top of the cold water and ice.
- Put the Nestle cream that was chilled overnight into it the bowl on top.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk it until it softens.
- Add 1 can of condensed milk then mix it again.
- You may now remove the top bowl from the ice then set it aside.
- Put the crushed Oreo into the milk mixture then mix it.
- In a square pan, pour the mixture and spread it evenly.
- After the first layer, put some crushed Oreos then add another layer.
- Add more Oreo toppings then chill it overnight.