HOMEMADE NACHOS RECIPE – Paano Gumagawa ng MASARAP na NACHOS?
HOMEMADE NACHOS RECIPE
Nachos is a popular Mexican dish with original components of tortilla chips, melted cheese and jalapeno. Best served as snack, appetizer or beer match, try our version of this delicious nachos that will surely boost your appetite.
Enjoy this dish with your family and friends in as quick as 15 minutes. Just stir fry the beef and assemble the nachos and toppings and lastly, drizzle with mayonnaise and cheez whiz and top with grated cheese.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK HOMEMADE NACHOS
To prepare this hearty homemade nachos dish, first cook the beef by heating a pan and stir fry the beef. Season it with salt and pepper. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce then continue to stir fry until meat is cooked. Drain from excess oil and set aside.
Let’s now assemble the dish. In a bowl pour in nachos. Sprinkle onions, cucumber, tomatoes and cooked beef on top. Drizzle with mayonnaise and cheez whiz. Top with grated cheese. Serve and enjoy.
Where can we buy nachos?
Nachos can be bought in supermarkets and groceries. There are local nachos in public markets however it is not of the same taste and texture as of the ones bought in supermarkets.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- You can put additional toppings that you desire like jalapenos.
- Open up the nacho chips bag when you’re about to use it to keep its crispiness.
Yield: 6 servings
Cooking time: 15 minutes
HOMEMADE NACHOS RECIPE - Paano Gumagawa ng MASARAP na NACHOS?
- 180 grams Nacho Chips
- 1 piece Cucumber chopped
- 2-3 pcs Tomatoes chopped
- 1 pc White Onion chopped
- 45 grams Cheese optional
- 62 grams Cheez Whiz
- 80 ml Mayonnaise
- 250 grams Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Heat pan and stir fry ground beef.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce, then continue to stir fry until meat is cooked.
- Drain from excess oil and set aside.
- In a bowl pour in nachos.
- Sprinkle onions, cucumber, tomatoes and cooked beef on top.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise and cheez whiz.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.