How to Make Ham and Cheese Roll – Pinoy Merienda
How to Make Ham and Cheese Roll - Pinoy Merienda
How to Make Ham and Chees Roll a Pinoy Merienda. Ham and cheese Roll is usually serve during merienda and pica pica. A very affordable dish. Best Serve while hot and with Dip. You may use Ketchup and Mayo for your dip or any dressing you want.
35.60 grams Cheese
5 pieces Bread loaf
5 pieces Ham
1 cup Bread Crumbs
1-2 pieces Egg
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Flatten the loaves of bread using a rolling pin.
- Cut the edges of the bread.
- Add one whole ham on top of a loaf of bread.
- Put one slice of cheese on the side of the bread on top of the ham.
- Roll the bread.
- Use toothpicks so the bread rolls will stay rolled.
- Beat two eggs on a bowl.
- Dip the bread rolls into the egg using your left hand.
- Then roll them onto the bread crumbs using your right hand.
- Next, put enough cooking oil in a hot pan.
- Fry the bread rolls until you reach the golden brown color.