Ginataang Mais Recipe (w/ Malagkit)
Easy Ginataang mais
Easy Ginataang Mais is a delightful snack made with corn and coconut milk that will definitely catch the attention of everyone else around you. With just a few steps and ingredients, you can turn a regular corn into an exceptional sweet snack that you and your family will definitely appreciate.
Because it’s so incredibly easy to make and the ingredients are so inexpensive and readily available, this recipe is ideal for a quick snack or a late cravings snack. This creamy and delicious Ginataang Mais will make your snack truly special.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK easy ginataang mais
First, prepare all the needed ingredients needed for this recipe and then pour your coconut milk and cream and the fresh milk on the pot. Next is to put the Malagkit rice and bring it to boil while continuously stirring. After that put some sugar and add corn to your malagkit. And then simmer it for 3 minutes, after add some salt and vanilla stir it again and it’s now ready to serve.
Is it okay if I will not put vanilla?
Yes it’s okay if you will not put some vanilla on your Ginataang Mais but it will become more savory and delicious if w/ vanilla. It will always depend on your preference and budget.
Difference between glutinous rice to white rice?
Glutinous rice is more stickier and have less fiber than the white rice and also you can make different kinds of recipes and dessert made by Glutinous Rice.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results use fresh coconut milk and corn
- You can add toppings above like cheese and peanuts.
- Make sure to double check if your glutinous rice doesn’t have a white rice mixed to it.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Easy Ginataang Mais Recipe
- 425 grams Kernel Corn
- 400 ml Coconut Cream
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 250 ml Fresh Milk
- 1/2 Cup Malagkit Rice
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Prepare all the needed ingredients needed.
- Pour your coconut milk and cream and the fresh milk on the pot.
- Put the Malagkit rice and bring it to boil while continuously stirring.
- After that put some sugar and add corn to your malagkit.
- Simmer it for 3 minutes, after add some salt and vanilla stir it again.
- Serve and Enjoy.