Fita Coffream – Fita Coffee and Cream – Refrigerate Cake ( Easy Dessert Recipes )
Fita Coffream - Fita Coffee and Cream - Refrigerate Cake ( Easy Dessert Recipes )
Fita Coffream is Made of Fita Cracker, Coffee and Cream. A Simple and Easy refrigerated cake recipe.
3 packs Fita crackers
1/4 + 1/8 cup Condensed milk
1/2 cup All-purpose cream
1/2 tsp Instant Coffee
1 Tbsp Hot water
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Melt ½ tsp of coffee powder in 1 Tbsp of hot water. Adjust the amount of coffee powder on one’s preference.
- Combine ¼ and 1/8 cup of condensed milk and ½ cup of condensed milk together and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the melted coffee powder to the mixture of condensed milk and all-purpose cream then mix it again.
- In any container of your choice arrange a layer of fita cracker.
- Over the arranged fita cracker layer pour a portion of the mixture until all the crackers are covered.
- Place again another layer of fita cracker then repeat procedure five.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve as dessert.
7 thoughts on “Fita Coffream – Fita Coffee and Cream – Refrigerate Cake ( Easy Dessert Recipes )”
Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much
the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr…
well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted
to say wonderful blog!
Hi there all, here every person is sharing these kinds of experience,
so it’s pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to
pay a quick visit this web site everyday.
Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I
have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you
have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this page.
I visited many blogs however the audio quality for audio songs existing
at this website is genuinely excellent.
Great, thanks for sharing this article post.Much thanks again. Really Great.