Fita Coffream – Fita Coffee and Cream – Refrigerate Cake ( Easy Dessert Recipes )
Fita Coffream - Fita Coffee and Cream - Refrigerate Cake ( Easy Dessert Recipes )
Fita Coffream is Made of Fita Cracker, Coffee and Cream. A Simple and Easy refrigerated cake recipe.
3 packs Fita crackers
1/4 + 1/8 cup Condensed milk
1/2 cup All-purpose cream
1/2 tsp Instant Coffee
1 Tbsp Hot water
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Melt ½ tsp of coffee powder in 1 Tbsp of hot water. Adjust the amount of coffee powder on one’s preference.
- Combine ¼ and 1/8 cup of condensed milk and ½ cup of condensed milk together and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the melted coffee powder to the mixture of condensed milk and all-purpose cream then mix it again.
- In any container of your choice arrange a layer of fita cracker.
- Over the arranged fita cracker layer pour a portion of the mixture until all the crackers are covered.
- Place again another layer of fita cracker then repeat procedure five.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve as dessert.
This Fita Coffream is best with Chocolate Jelly Drink