How To Make Fish Fillet with Garlic Sauce – Pinoy Recipe
How To Make Fish Fillet with Garlic Sauce - Pinoy Recipe
How to Make Fish Fillet a Pinoy Recipe. A Fish Fillet is a Strips of Fish Meat usually Cream Dory Fish Coated with Batter Mixture. Easy and the Best Batter Mixture for Fish or Even other Seafoods like Shrimp and Squid.
235.7 grams Cream Dory fish
1 cup All-purpose flour
1/2 cup Corn starch
2 cups Water
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Prepare Cream Dory fish cut lengthwise enough to be bite-sized.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the cream dory to add some flavor.
- In a separate bowl, put 1 cup of All-Purpose flour.
- Add 1/2 cup of cornstarch to the flour.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and gradually add another cup of water.
- Mix the batter well until all ingredients are well-combined.
- The batter is enough to coat 500 g of fish. Add enough batter to coat 235.7 g of fish.
- Preheat the frying pan.
- Pour some oil to the frying pan.
- Fry the fish until golden brown.
- Put a paper towel on top of the serving plate to drain excess oil.
This Fish Fillet is best with Garlic mayo