Easy Gelatin Recipe (Filipino Desserts) – Christmas Recipe
Easy Gelatin Recipe (Filipino Desserts) - Christmas Recipe
Easy Gelatin Recipe a Filipino Desserts – Christmas Recipe. Gelatin Recipe is usually serve during Birthday Parties, Christmas, Noche Buena. Gelatin is made of Gulaman Powder, Water, Milk and Sugar
24 grams Gulaman powder
300ml Condensed milk
6 cups Water
1/2 cup Pineapple Tidbits
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Corn Kernel
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put 6 cups of water into the pot.
- Note, do not open the stove yet.
- Gradually add 24 grams of gulaman powder.
- Mix it well and once dissolved, turn on the stove.
- Add 300 ml of condensed milk.
- Add 1 cup of white sugar.
- Mix it well then let it boil for a few minutes.
- Slowly pour into a container, strain it to remove solid particles.
- This mixture can fill up two containers to create two variants of the jelly.
- For the first container, add 1/2 cup of pineapple bits for toppings.
- For the second container, add 1/2 cup of corn kernels for toppings.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.