Egg Roll Recipe – Korean Side Dish
Egg Roll Recipe - Korean Side Dish
Egg Roll Recipe a Korean Side Dish. Egg Roll is made of eggs, onion, carrots, chives, milk, salt and ground pepper. Usually serve as side dish in some Korean Restaurant or Samgyupsal. This Video is inspired by Eugenie Kitchen.
4 pieces Egg
44 grams Carrots
13.4 grams White onion
1 Tbsp Chives
1/8 cup Milk
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Beat 4 eggs in a clean bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then mix it well.
- Add 1/8 cup of milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Add 13.4 white onion diced.
- Add 44 grams of carrots diced.
- Mix everything well.
- To cook the roll, transfer the egg mixture to a pitcher to easily pour it to the pan.
- Spread some oil into the hot pan.
- Now, pour some egg to the pan creating just a thin layer.
- Once it’s nearly cooked, roll from the left side going to the right but leave a part of the right side that will connect to more egg mixture we’re going to pour again.
- Pour some more egg and wait for it to cook.
- Repeat the process of rolling it up but not all the way throughout the right.
- Add more egg and make sure it connects with the remaining side of egg we left from rolling it earlier.
- Just repeat the process until no egg mixture is left.
- Once done cooking, you can slice it into small rolls for serving.