Egg Mayonnaise Recipe – Pinoy Style
Egg Mayonnaise Recipe - Pinoy Style
Egg mayonnaise spread is one of the simplest and easiest spread recipes that you can make where you can never go wrong. Using only ingredients that can be easily found in the comforts of your own kitchen, you can prepare and serve this healthy and tasty spread recipe to your family even during lockdown.
Heighten up your cooking skills this lockdown season by serving your loved ones a very healthy and delicious snack with basic ingredients that you can easily find in your own kitchen. This recipe is so simple to make, just boil the eggs, peel and mash them, mix with mayonnaise, salt and pepper, then spread them on slices of bread.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO make Easy Made Egg Sandwich Spread Recipe
First, boil eggs by putting them in a sauce pan or pot, pouring enough water to cover them and bring it to a boil. Let it boil for 15 minutes. After boiling, remove eggs from the pot and let them cool. Peel eggs and place them in a bowl. Mash eggs using a fork. Mix in mayonnaise and season with salt and black pepper. Make sure ingredients are well blended.
Get a slice of bread and spread egg mixture and stack another slice of bread on top. Repeat procedure for the remaining bread slices. Serve and enjoy.
What can we do to prevent eggs from breaking when boiling them?
To prevent eggs from breaking while boiling them, make sure that the eggs are at room temperature when you place them in a pot. Also, use water at room temperature.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Make sure to use eggs at room temperature before boiling them.
- In boiling eggs, make sure to put them in the water before the water is hot to avoid them from breaking while boiling.
- You can add another piece of egg if you want more texture and eggy taste.
Yield: 6 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Easy Made Egg Sandwich Spread Recipe
- 5 pieces Egg
- 220 ml Mayonnaise
- Black Pepper
- Loaf Bread
- In a small pot or sauce pan, place in eggs and pour enough water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil and let it keep boiling for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs from pot and let cool.
- Once eggs are cool enough, peel off egg shells.
- Place hard boiled eggs in a bowl and mash them using a fork.
- Pour in mayonnaise and mix.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix to blend ingredients well.
- Spread egg mixture on a bread slice.
- Stack another slice of bread on top.
- Spread egg mixture to the remaining bread slices.
- Serve and enjoy.