Egg Drop Soup Recipe
Egg drop soup recipe
This delicious and easy Egg Drop Soup is done in about 15 minutes and tastes just like the soup you order at your local restaurant! Eggs, Water, Chicken Cubes, and Spring Onions are used to make it.
This recipe is extremely popular, particularly among those who frequently dine at Chinese restaurants; however, you can now prepare it at home with your family and loved ones. Try this delicious and simple Egg Drop Soup recipe.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK egg drop soup
Prepare all the needed ingredients and beat some eggs, and boil some water then add chicken cubes unto it and then add spring onions and mix the cornstarch and water and then put it on the soup. And then stir it and add the beaten egg gradually, add some salt and black pepper and then
Simmer it to 3-4 minutes and then served it while it still hot.
What are some different ways to make egg drop soup?
It’s easy to make your own egg drop soup because it’s so simple! Sesame oil, chiles, spices, and salt and pepper can be used to boost the flavor. Do you have any sautéed vegetables left over? Toss them in the mix!
How do you store egg drop soup?
While this soup is best served the day it is made, it may be stored in an airtight containers for three to five days. To avoid sticky eggs, reheat it on the burner low and progressively.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- The eggs must be thoroughly beaten in order for the mixture to have a consistent consistency.
- Serve it while it is hot and you can enjoy it.
- Served it before eating the main dish, soup has an appetizing effect.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Egg Drop Soup Recipe
- 5 cups Water
- 1 pc Chicken Cubes
- 5 pcs Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Water
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Beat some eggs.
- Boil some water then add chicken cubes unto it.
- Add spring onions and mix the cornstarch and water and then put it on the soup.
- Stir it and add the beaten egg gradually.
- add some salt and black pepper.
- Simmer it to 3-4 minutes.