How to Cook Tikoy ( Nian Gao ) – Chinese New Year Recipes
How to Cook Tikoy ( Nian Gao ) - Chinese New Year Recipes
How to Cook Tikoy ( Nian Gao ) – Chinese New Year Recipes. Tikoy or Nian Gao is made of rice flour and usually serve in Chinese New Year.
1 piece Egg
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In this recipe, I only used half of the Tikoy. I slice the half Tikoy into two.
- Make rectangular slices by starting to slice on the edges.
- Beat one piece of egg in a separate bowl.
- Preheat the pan and put some oil enough.
- Coat each Tikoy slices with egg before frying, fry each side.
- It’s cooked if it’s tender and soft already.
- Drain excess oil using a paper towel then set aside.
This Tikoy Recipe is best served with Mr Chips Nachos