July 27, 2020
Easy Homemade Oreo Balls Recipe ( No Bake Dessert ) – Oreo Cookies Truffles
Easy Homemade Oreo Balls Recipe ( No Bake Dessert ) - Oreo Cookies Truffles
Easy Homemade Oreo Balls Recipe ( No Bake Dessert ) – Oreo Cookies Truffles. A Simple and No Bake Dessert with 4 Ingredients Only.
20 pieces Oreo Cookies
3 Tbsp Chocolate Spread
3-4 Tbsp Milk
150 grams White Chocolate
Share this Recipe to your Friends
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on print
- Separate the Oreo cookies from the vanilla filling.
- Place the Oreo cookies in a zip lock plastic pouch then pound until they are fine cookie crumbs.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs in a medium bowl. Mix with 3 Tbsp of chocolate spread.
- Gradually add 3-4 Tbsp of Milk. Continue stirring until all ingredients are blended well.
- Roll the Oreo cookie mixture to small balls. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat water in a deep pan place on top a metal basin. Melt 150 grams of white chocolate in the basin.
- Dip Oreo balls in the melted white chocolate then place in a clean platter. Sprinkle some cookie crumbs on top and chill for an hour before serving.