Easy Home Made Burger Recipe – Hamburger Dish
Easy Home Made Burger Recipe - Hamburger Dish
Easy Home Made Burger Recipe – Hamburger Dish. Burger compose of Bun, Meat, Vegetables and Sauce/ Dressing.
2 pieces Burger bun
2 pieces Burger patty
2 slices Regular cheese
2 pieces sliced tomato
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put some cooking oil in the preheated pan.
- Fry the burger patties, drain excess oil using paper towel then set aside.
- In a clean pan, toss the buns in and heat each side.
- Make a slice in the middle of the bun to make a sandwich.
- Spread some ketchup on the inner part of the bread.
- Put the patty on top.
- Add lettuce on top then spread some mayo.
- Put a slice of cheese on top.
- Add some tomato slices and white onion slices.
- Spread some more ketchup and mayo.
- Cover with the remaining side of the bun to make a burger.