Easy Egg Lockdown Recipes At Home ( 4 Easy Egg Recipes ) – Omelette Recipes
Easy Egg Lockdown Recipes At Home ( 4 Easy Egg Recipes ) - Omelette Recipes
Easy Egg Lockdown Recipes At Home ( 4 Easy Egg Recipes ) – Omelette Recipes. 4 Easy Egg Recipes you may Cook at home During this time of Lockdown. Tuna Omelette, Ham and Cheese Omelette, Sardines Omelette, and Corned Beef Omelette.
1 Can Sardines
1 piece Onion
2 Pieces Egg
1/8 tsp Magic Sarap (Optional)
Salt and Pepper
Tuna Cheese Omelette
1 can Tuna Flakes (Small)
3 pieces Egg
Ham and Cheese Omelette
2 pieces Sweet Ham
3 pieces Egg
Corned Beef Omelette
150 grams / 1 can Corned Beef
1 piece White Onion (Small)
2 Pieces Egg
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- First, drain the oil from the tuna flakes in can, we just need the tuna flakes for this recipe.
- In a clean bowl, crack 3 large eggs then add a pinch of salt and a dash of ground pepper to taste. Mix it well.
- Heat some cooking oil in the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan cook on low heat until the base of the egg is cooked.
- When the base of the egg is cooked, add the tuna flakes on top middle portion of the egg.
- Add onion chives on top of the tuna flakes and slices of Quick-melt cheese on the tuna egg stack.
- Use 2 spatulas to flip both sides by slowly enclosing the tuna egg stack towards the middle. Transfer on a serving plate.
- Garnish onion chives on top before serving.
- Beat 3 pieces of eggs in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste then mix it well.
- In the pan, pour some cooking oil.
- Fry the 2 pieces of ham chopped into cubes.
- After frying, set it aside in a separate bowl.
- Pour more cooking oil into the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook on low heat.
- Add ground pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked ham on top of the left side of the egg.
- Add 24.5 grams of Quickmelt cheese on top of the ham.
- Enclose by folding the right side of the egg.
- Open a can of sardines in tomato sauce separate sardines out from the tomato sauce. Set aside the tomato sauce.
- In a bowl crack 2 pieces of egg add a pinch of salt, a dash of ground pepper, 1/8 teaspoon of all-in-1 seasoning granules, 1 piece of mince red onion and sardines
- Mash the sardines then mix until texture softens.
- Heat ½ – 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in a pan.
- Scoop a portion of the mixture then fry in medium heat until the bottom becomes firm. Flip the omelet to cook the other side. Side note, you can pour all the mixture once and spread it over the pan to minimize the time for cooking or follow our given procedure.
- Repeat procedure 5 for the rest of the mixture.
- Once done frying all of the mixture transfer on a platter. Another side note, garnish the tomato sauce over the sardines omelet or serve it separately.
- Food hack for a budgeted meal!
- Sauté 1 piece of white onion in a pan. Add 1 can or 150 grams of corned beef. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer on a clean bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat 2 pieces of egg with a pinch of salt to taste and a dash of ground pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil in a pan. Fry the scrambled egg. Scrape the sides then flip the egg. Spread sautéed corned beef in the middle of the egg. Enclosed the filling by turning the sides toward the center.
- Pass on a platter.