CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN PASTA
CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE
Indulge yourself with this Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta with delectable pasta dish with white cream sauce and mushrooms, topped with seared chicken strips. A mouthwatering dish which is both very tasty and healthy.
Satisfy your diners with this complete pasta dish which is very quick and easy to cook. A very easy dish that you can serve as snack, dinner or even in gatherings for different occasions. Cook this dish by simply searing chicken, sauteing garlic and mushrooms, adding cream and cheese, putting in the sliced seared chicken and then, tossing in the pasta.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN PASTA
Start with seasoning both sides of the chicken breast with a dash of salt and black pepper. Heat pan and drizzle with 2 tbsp cooking oil. Once hot, put chicken breast and sear for 3 to 4 minutes each side. Remove chicken from pan and slice into strips and set aside.
Using the same pan, add 2 tbsp cooking oil. Melt in the butter. Sauté garlic and mushroom. Add all purpose cream and stir to mix the cream thoroughly. Add cheese and continue stirring until the cheese melts. Pour in the pasta water.
Season with sugar and dash with black pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir. Toss in the pasta and mix so that the cream sauce is evenly distributed to the pasta. Add cooked chicken strips and toss. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Top with 3-4 pcs chicken strips and garnish with chopped parsley. Plate, serve and enjoy.
What kind of cheese should we use?
In this recipe we used Eden cheese brand, a regular processed cheese found in groceries as a budget friendly option. But you can also use cheddar, parmesan and other higher end cheeses to give it an edge.
What if I was not able to keep the pasta water? Can I use plain water instead?
Yes, you can use regular water but in a slightly lower volume. We recommended to use pasta water because it tends to make a much thicker sauce.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- You can use evaporated milk as substitute for all purpose cream. However, you may need to add a little cornstarch water to make the sauce thicker.
- Fettuccini and Linguini pasta best suits the recipe, but you can still use any other pasta you desire or at hand.
- Make sure the pasta is cooked al dente so that it wouldn’t be soggy once you mix it with the hot sauce.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 30 minutes
CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN PASTA
- 207 grams Chicken Breast
- 22 grams butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cheese grated
- black pepper
- 1 pack All purpose cream
- 100 grams button mushroom sliced
- 1/3 cup pasta water
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Heat pan and drizzle with 2 tbsp cooking oil. Once hot, put chicken breast and sear for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and slice into strips. Set aside.
- On the same pan, add 2 tbsp cooking oil. Melt in the butter.
- Sauté garlic and mushroom.
- Add all purpose cream and stir to mix the cream thoroughly.
- Add cheese and continue stirring until the cheese melts. Pour the pasta water.
- Add sugar and dash with black pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir.
- Toss in the pasta and mix so that the cream sauce is evenly distributed to the pasta.
- Add cooked chicken strips and toss.
- Remove from heat and transfer to plate.
- Top with 3-4 pcs chicken strips and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy.