Creamy Chicken Pastel
Creamy Chicken Pastel
A savory and creamy recipe that you can make for your family and friends this coming weekend. A filipino version of Creamy Chicken Pastel with carrots potatoes and vienna sausages. This recipe is also suitable for those who are doing low carb diet.
This creamy and delectable chicken meal is ideal for those who enjoy chicken dishes. Did you know that this cuisine is originated in Spain? So create this and make your friends and family smile while enjoying Creamy Chicken Pastel.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK creamy chicken pastel
First, is to prepare all the needed ingredients and then marinate the chicken breast with fish sauce lemon juice and black pepper mix until well combined. Prepare and put cooking oil on stew pan and then toss the carrots and fry it, after that fry the potatoes, the bell pepper and the sausages. Put some butter on stew pan and then put some garlic and onion and next is to add the chicken breast. Bring it boil then add green peas and mushroom, next is to add the fried potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. And next is to sautée the vegetable and meat then dash some black pepper on it and add 1 can of coconut milk. Bring it boil and then add some oregano powder knorr cubes, cheese then simmer to 10-15 minutes. After that add the sausage and quail eggs. Then pour out coconut cream then bring it to boil again after that you can add some sugar into your recipe.
can i use hotdog instead of sausage?
Yes, you may use hotdog if you really like, but it doesn’t matter as long as you follow the Creamy Chicken Pastel’s step-by-step instructions. Even if you preferred sausages to hotdogs, this will undoubtedly be a fantastic recipe.
why should i use quail eggs than any other eggs for this recipe?
Of all the poultry, quail eggs have the highest protein content and the lowest cholesterol. The immune-boosting properties of these superfood powerhouses help you stay healthy.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- In order to have a more tasty and richer result, fry the chicken skin from the chicken breast.
- If you want it to more tasty and creamy you can add all purpose cream
- Choose fresh vegetables and wash it before cooking
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Creamy Chicken Pastel Recipe
- 1 kilogram Chicken Breast
- 1 pc Carrots
- 2 medium Size Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Mushroom
- 1 pc Bell Pepper (green)
- 1 pc Bell Pepper (red)
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Cheese
- 5 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 pc Onion
- 2 pcs Cheesy Beef Franks
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 pc Chicken Cubes (optional)
- 14 pcs Boiled Quail Eggs
- 1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
- Oregano dash
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken breast with fish sauce lemon juice and black pepper.
- Prepare and put cooking oil on stew pan
- toss the carrots potatoes, the bell pepper and the sausages and fry it.
- Put some butter on stew pan and then put some garlic and onion
- Add the Chicken Breast.
- Bring it boil then add green peas and mushroom next is to add the fried potatoes, carrots and bell pepper.
- Next is to sautéed the vegetable and meat then dash some black pepper on it and add 1 can of coconut milk.
- Bring it boil and then add some oregano powder knorr cubes, cheese
- Simmer to 10-15 minutes.
- Add the sausage and quail eggs then pour out coconut cream.
- Bring it boil again.
- Serve and Enjoy