Corned Beef Macaroni Spaghetti ( Pasta Recipes ) – Filipino Style Spaghetti – Pinoy Recipes
Corned Beef Macaroni Spaghetti ( Pasta Recipes ) - Filipino Style Spaghetti - Pinoy Recipes
Corned Beef Macaroni Spaghetti ( Pasta Recipes ) – Filipino Style Spaghetti – Pinoy Recipes. Simple and Easy Macaroni Pasta Recipes a Filipino Style Spaghetti.
400 grams Macaroni Pasta
2 Liters Water
1 Tbsp Salt (for Pasta)
2 cans Corned Beef
168 ml Condensed Milk
4 cloves Garlic
1 Piece Onion
1-2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 kilogram Pasta Sauce (Filipino Style)
82.5 grams Cheese
Salt and Pepper
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a deep pan boil 400 grams of macaroni pasta in a water with 1 Tbsp of salt for 10 – 12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked or al dente.
- Drain the water from the pasta. Set aside.
- Now for the pasta sauce. Heat 1 -2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté 1 piece each of mince red onion and garlic. Add slices of chicken hotdog and 2 cans of corned beef cook until the ingredients turns light brown.
- Pour 1 kilogram of Pasta sauce. Put 1-2 Tbsp of soy sauce then stir. Add some shredded cheese and 168ml of condensed milk continue stirring. Sprinkle some salt and a dash of pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Combine the precooked macaroni pasta in the pasta sauce mixture.
- Transfer on a serving bowl.