Chuckie with Tapioca Pearl Drink – Chocolate Drink
Chuckie with Tapioca Pearl Drink - Chocolate Drink
Chuckie with Tapioca Pearl Drink, Chocolate Drink. How to make Chuckie not with jelly but with Tapioca Pearl?
1 liter Chuckie (Chocolate Drink)
300 ml Condensed milk
370 ml Evaporated milk
250 ml All-purpose cream
4 Tbsp Cocoa powder
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Pour 250 ml of All-Purpose Cream in a deep bowl.
- Add 300 ml of condensed milk.
- Add one tablespoon of cocoa powder and mix it evenly with the mixture.
- Pour 370 ml of evaporated milk.
- Make a cocoa mixture by diluting 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder in 1 cup of Chuckie. After making it, mix it to the first mixture while simultaneously mixing.
- Mix the two mixture combined until you can see no solid cocoa powder anymore.
- Add tapioca pearls into the bottom of the serving bottle you want to use.
- Then fill it up with the Chuckie mixture.
- Seal it with the bottlecap then serve.