Chowking Kangkong with Bagoong Recipe
kangkong with bagoong recipe
A delectable, simple, and quick-to-prepare meal that will satisfy your hunger while also saving you money because it is both budget-friendly and nutritious!
Blanch the kangkong leaves and stalks, drizzle with sesame oil, and sprinkle with salt for this easy Kangkong recipe. On the side This is frequently served with fried rice and eggs for breakfast this is a super perfect dish combination!
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK KANGKONG WITH BAGOONG RECIPE
Prepare all the needed ingredients and then separate the kangkong leaves and stem boil some water and add salt unto it and then add the kangkong leaves and blanch it for 30 seconds then soak it to ice water and then add the Kangkong Stalk and blanch it for 40 seconds and then soak into iced water. Then assemble the cooked kangkong into a bowl or plate and then sprinkle some salt and put some sesame sauce and add bagoong on the side.
what other dips can you recommend except from bagoong?
We recommend raw tomatoes and onion, partner with your favorite kangkong, it also best if you eat it in the morning, with your family with some corned beef and fried rice.
What can we use if we sesame oil is not available?
If sesame oil is not available and if you don’t have a budget for it it is fine, sesame oil is just added to add enhanced the flavor, but if you don’t have one it is absolutely fine.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results use fresh kangkong
- Clean it properly and don’t over cooked the Kangkong
- Soak the Kangkong to the ice water to stop the cooking process
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Kangkong with Bagoong Recipe - Filipino Food Recipe
- 1-2 Bunch Kangkong
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1- 1.5 liters Water
- Iced Water
- Sesame Oil (optional)
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Separate the kangkong leaves and stem.
- Boil some water and add salt unto it.
- Add the kangkong leaves and blanch it for 30 seconds
- Soak it to ice water
- Add the Kangkong Stalk
- Banch it for 40 seconds, then add then soak it to ice water
- Assemble the cook kangkong into a bowl or plate
- Sprinkle some salt and put some sesame sauce.
- Add bagoong on the side.