Chocolate Pie Recipe (Gamit lang Tasty)
Chocolate pie Recipe using bread
This delectable snack will delight to both children and adults, specially to those that are chocolate lovers. A combination of sweet and savoury merienda that fulfil your chocolate craving as well as your hearty appetite.
This chocolate pie recipe is wonderful snack for chocolate and pie lovers. Aside from its uniqueness it is simple to prepare and cook even for beginners. And also it will fit on your budget because the ingredients that we use making this Chocolate Pie Recipe is so affordable and easy to find. This Chocolate Pie Recipe can be a perfect pair with some healthy shakes or even just a cup of hot fudge chocolate or coffee.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
How to make chocolate pie recipe using bread
First, prepare all needed ingredients, and begin with flattening the bread and add 2 small chocolate Goya Bar on left side of the bread and put some water on the left side for sealing. Fold the bread and crimp edges using fork, after that beat 2 eggs and prepare the bread crumbs. And coat the bread with Goya chocolate with eggs and bread crumbs after that deep fry until golden brown. Serve and enjoy partner with your favourite drink.
Why we used goya chocolate?
We use Goya because of its affordable price and easy to find on different store and supermarkets or even online.
What can we use if bread crumbs is not available?
Oats can be a substitute to a bread crumbs, while they aren’t ideal for a crunchy coating. Oats provide the proper amount of texture to bind meat, eggs, and flavourings. You can also use chips as a gluten-free substitute for traditional breadcrumbs, whether you use tortillas or a tasty classic potato chip (flavoured or not).
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Buy good quality of cream bread.
- For best results deep fry it and wait until golden brown.
- You can use different brand of chocolate if desired.
Yield: 3 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Chocolate Pie Recipe Using Bread
- 5 pcs Bread Loaf
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 10 pcs Slice Chocolate (Goya)
- 80 grams Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cooking Oil
- Prepare all needed ingredients.
- Flatten the Bread.
- Add two small chocolate on the left side of the bread.
- Put some water on the left side for sealing.
- Prepare eggs for beating.
- Fold the bread and crimp edges using fork.
- Beat eggs.
- Dip the bread with chocolate on eggs.
- Coat it with Bread Crumbs.
- Heat the pan and put some cooking oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Enjoy and Serve.