CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – BITES
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Bites
Chocolate chip cookies are incredibly easy to make at home, delightfully soft and chewy, and packed with chocolate chips. A perfect sweet dessert cookies that kids and the whole family could enjoy.
This Chocolate Chip bites contains flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, cocoa powder, softened butter, vanilla extract, and an egg. You can consume and enjoy this in a picnic with your friends and family or with milk or coffee in the morning or for your afternoon snacks with your love ones.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIPS BITES
First is to prepare all the needed ingredients and then ready the flour and then put salt unto it and add baking powder and mix it together. Get another bowl and mix butter and sugar together after creaming it add the bowl of dry ingredients earlier. Then after that just mix and fold dough mixture, add one piece of egg and add vanilla then mix it well. Add the chocolate chips then mix it again, form the mixture into ball. After that put it into oven then bake it for 25 minutes.
WHAT TEMPERATURE SHOULD A COOKIE BE BAKED AT?
Various cookie recipes call for temperatures as low as 300 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 425 degrees, but most recipes settle on 375 or 350 degrees to bake cookies uniformly throughout. A chocolate chip cookie that is cooked at a lower temperature will take longer to cook and will ultimately be crisper and thinner. 375 degrees for those gooey, chocolate chip cookies
What are the signs that my cookies are done?
The toothpick test can be used to determine when cookies are done. You can occasionally use a straightforward wooden toothpick to test and determine if cookies are done when they are thicker, such as when preparing brownies, which are essentially bar cookies. When you insert a toothpick into the middle of cookie and remove it without any cookie residue, the treat is finished. In fact, even if a few particles remain on the toothpick, they are most likely finished.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Select the finest chocolate chips you can get for the greatest results.
- Make your own homemade chocolate dipping sauce for your cookies.
- Never over-mix cookie dough.
- You can use chocolate bar
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 40 minutes
We have more recipes that you will surely love and adore like Chocolate Pie Recipe (Gamit lang Tasty) and Choco Butternut Graham Balls
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
Choco Chips Bites - Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups All Purpose flour
- 1 & 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 120 grams Softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pc Large Egg
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Ready the flour and then put salt unto it and add baking powder and mix it together.
- Get another bowl and mix butter and sugar together.
- After creaming it add the bowl of dry ingredients earlier.
- Just mix and fold dough mixture add one piece of egg and add vanilla then mix it well.
- Add the chocolate chips then mix it again.
- Form the mixture into ball. After that put it into oven .
- Bake it for 25 minutes
- Serve and Enjoy.