Chicken Macaroni Salad – Pinoy Style ( Christmas Recipes )
Chicken Macaroni Salad - Pinoy Style ( Christmas Recipes )
Chicken Macaroni Salad a Pinoy Style Christmas Recipes. Chicken Macaroni Salad or Macaroni Salad is a pasta salad, made with cooked elbow macaroni, prepared with mayonnaise, All purpose Cream, Raisins Carrots, Chicken and Cheese. Macaroni is usually served cold and During Christmas and Birthday Occassion of some Filipino.
400 grams Macaroni pasta
470 ml Mayonnaise
1/3 cup Sugar
252.80 grams Chicken breast
81.2 grams Carrots
200 grams Pineapple
165 grams Cheese
250 ml All-purpose cream
200 grams Raisins
1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
1/2- 1 Tbsp Salt
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Add 1 to 1.5 liter of water into the pot.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Mix it then bring to boil.
- Add 400 grams of macaroni pasta then boil 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain and put in a separate bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of oil to the macaroni then mix it well, and set it aside.
- Add 700 ml of water into a clean pot then add the 252.8 grams of chicken breast.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add 1 piece of onion chopped.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and set it aside.
- Add 700 ml of water into a clean pot.
- Add 81.2 grams of carrots chopped into cubes.
- Boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add 470 ml of mayonnaise to the macaroni then mix it.
- Mix the 250 ml of All-Purpose cream to it.
- Mix 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Shred the chicken breast.
- Add the shredded chicken to the macaroni mix.
- Add the boiled carrots.
- Add 200 grams of pineapple tidbits.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper to taste.
- Add 200 grams of raisins.
- Add 165 grams of cheese cut into cubed then mix everything well.
4 thoughts on “Chicken Macaroni Salad – Pinoy Style ( Christmas Recipes )”
Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly.
I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show
the same results.