Chicken Embutido Recipe
Chicken embutido recipe
Try this delicious Chicken Embutido recipe for your family and friends. A quick fact: Embutido is a sort of sausage which can be made in a variety of ways. For breakfast, merienda and dinner.
This recipe is perfect for folks who are fully booked in the mornings and don’t have time to cook a good breakfast. This recipe of Chicken Embutido could be used as a side business, selling it online or in the market. You may make this dish at any time of year, but we prefer to make it during holidays such as Christmas and New Year’s.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK chicken embutido
Is it okay to add hotdog?
The addition of red hotdogs to the chicken embutido may give the meatloaf a reddish hue. Just ignore it if you don’t mind, but if you still want these hotdogs, all you have to do is soak the hotdogs in water or you can use sausages instead of hotdogs.
First, we need to prepare the ingredients needed and then mix the carrots, ground pork, onion, raisins, pickle relish and bell pepper and mix it all together. Put some salt and then put some paprika,garlic powder, black pepper and bread crumbs, mix until well combined. Add grated cheese and mix it well then put oyster sauce. Put some eggs and mix until well combined then fry a small portion to taste. Next is to put the mixture in the foil and flatten it then add some boiled eggs and roll it. After doing that, seal ends by twisting the foil then steam it.
What can we use if we don't have bread crumbs?
If you’ve got any kind of bread, you can just rough it up a little and watch all that crumbed gold pour down, ready to coat your food in a wonderful coat of carbs.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- In this recipe, you can add sliced cheddar cheese, hard-boiled eggs, and hotdogs or sausages or anything that you prefer.
- When sealing the embutido in aluminum foil, make sure the seal is secure. Because the juices are generated while the meatloaf is steaming, the richness of the chicken embutido will be enhanced.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Chicken Embutido Recipe - Super Easy Embutido Recipe
- 1 kilo Ground Chicken
- 1 cup Cheese
- 1 pc Carrots
- 1 pc Onion
- 1/2 cup Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Pickle relish
- 100 grams Raisins
- 1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 pcs Raw Egg
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 packs Oyster Sauce
- Prepare the ingredients needed.
- Mix the carrots, ground pork, onion, raisins and then pickle relish and bell pepper and mix it all together.
- Put some salt and then put some paprika,garlic powder, black pepper and bread crumbs mix until well combined.
- Add grated cheese and mix it well then put oyster sauce.
- Put some eggs and mix until well combined then fry and taste.
- Next is to put the mixture to the foil and flatten it then add some boiled eggs and roll it.
- After doing that, seal ends by twisting the foil then steam it.