Cheesy Potato Balls – Easy Food Recipes (Fried Potatoes)
Cheesy Potato Balls - Easy Food Recipe (Fried Potatoes)
This Recipe is made of Mashed Potatoes, Bacon, Ham and Cheese Coated with Flour Egg and Bread Crumbs.
2 pieces Sweet ham
28 grams Bacon
6 pieces Small potatoes
½ cup All-purpose flour
1 cup Bread crumbs
57.8 Mozzarella cheese
1-2 pieces Egg
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Peel 6 pieces medium-sized potatoes and chop it into chunks.
- Add water to a pot enough to boil the potato chunks. Wait until they soften before removing from the stove.
- Drain the water and mash the potato(you can use a fork).
- Cut two slices of ham into tiny bits then pour it in a cooking pan, pan fry without using cooking oil then set aside. Do the same procedure with 28 grams of Bacon.
- Mix both the ham and bacon with the mashed potato.
- Prepare 57.8 grams of Mozzarella cheese cut into cubes.
- Mold the mashed potato into a round shape to your preferred size and place a Mozzarella cube inside it and mold it again until the cheese is covered.
- Dredge the balls in flour, in beaten egg and in bread crumbs respectively.
- Fry into the pan until golden brown. Drain excess oil in a bed of paper towel before passing on a serving bowl.