Cheesy Dynamite – Pinoy Recipe Merienda ( Pwedeng Pulutan )
Cheesy Dynamite - Pinoy Recipe Merienda ( Pwedeng Pulutan )
Cheesy Dynamite A Pinoy Recipe for Merienda or Pulutan. Cheesy Dynamite is made of Finger Sili “Siling Haba” , Cheese And Pastry Wrapper “Lumpia Wrapper. Famous Filipino Pica-pica “Finger Food” and Merienda.
Finger chili (Siling haba)
Pastry wrapper or Lumpia wrapper
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Cut the middle of Finger chili to open it up and remove the seeds.
- Repeat for the rest of the chili.
- You can also make a small slit on the top part of the chili to make it easier to open.
- Stuff the chili pepper with length-wise cut cheese.
- Next, wrap it with spring roll wrapper and use water to seal the edges.
- Put enough oil in a pan and preheat it.
- Fry the dynamites until it’s golden brown.
- Put it on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Best served with ketchup-mayo dip.