Cassava Cake Recipe- NO BAKE
Cassava Cake recipe - No bake
This Cassava Cake Recipe is simple to prepare and requires no baking. Grated Cassava and Coconut Milk are combined to make this delectable dessert. Cassava cake is among the most traditional and delicious homemade desserts in the Philippines.
This delicacy can be used as an alternative for a birthday cake, and it’s also healthy, thanks to the shredded cassava. Cassava is high in vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. So easy,yummy and so healthy recipe that you can make for your family and friends.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK cassava cake
First, is to prepare all the needed ingredients for this recipe. Next is to peel the cassava skin and dark parts of cassava then slice it to smaller pieces. Next is to grate the cassava after that drain the cassava juice. Prepare a pan and pour some sugar to it next is to caramelized sugar into low medium heat then transfer it to container. Mix sugar and coconut cream to the shredded cassava then mix it well. Then transfer cassava mixture into the container of the caramelized sugar, after transferring cover it with aluminum foil. Then steam it for 40-50 minutes,after steaming scrape edges on cassava cake then put banana leave on top and then flip it with some chopping board then put cheese on top for toppings.
How many kilo of cassava did you use?
We used 1.17 kilos of cassava, but the amount you use will depend on the size and amount of persons who would be eating this cassava cake recipe.
Can i use grinder to easily grate the cassava?
Yes, but make sure your grinder is sturdy enough since if it isn’t, it could cause damage. However, if you don’t want to take any risks, simply grate the cassava and seek the assistance of a family member or friend if the amount of cassava to grate is excessive.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Choose fresh cassava from your local market; if you want to produce a large quantity of cassava cake for business, vendors will give you a discount.
- Other than cheese, you can top your cassava with anything you like. It is up to you to decide.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
We have more dessert recipes that you can try like Easy Gelatin Recipe and Avocado Ice Cream
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
Cassava Cake Recipe - NO BAKE
- 1.17 kilo Cassava
- 800 ml Coconut Cream
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Sugar (Caramel)
- Cheese (Toppings)
- Prepare all the needed ingredients for this recipe.
- Peel the cassava skin and dark parts of cassava then slice it to smaller pieces.
- Grate the cassava after that drain the cassava juice.
- Prepare a pan and pour some sugar to it.
- Caramelized sugar into low medium heat then transfer it to container.
- Mix sugar and coconut cream to the shredded cassava.
- Mix it well
- Transfer cassava mixture into the container of the caramelized sugar.
- Cover it with aluminium foil. Then steam it for 40-50 minutes
- After steaming scrape edges on cassava cake.
- Put banana leave on top and then flip it with some chopping board
- Put cheese on top for toppings.
- Serve and Enjoy.