Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy Sauce Recipe – Ala Jollibee
Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy Sauce - Pinoy Recipe - Ala Jollibee
Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy Sauce a Pinoy Recipe – Ala Jollibee. A Popular Affordable Dish or Menu in Jollibee. I Used CDO Ulam Burger Patty and make a Mushroom Gravy Sauce.
6 pieces Burger patty (CDO)
4 Tbsp All-purpose flour
2 and 1/2 cups Water
(Add as needed)
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
1/8 tsp Salt
1 piece White onion
1 Tbsp Sugar
100 ml Butter
1/8 tsp Ground pepper
198 grams Mushroom (155 grams Drained)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Pour some cooking oil in a preheated pan.
- Fry each side of the 6 pieces CDO burger patties.
- Drain excess oil using a paper towel on top of the plate where you’ll put the fried patties.
- In a clean preheated pan, melt 100 grams of butter.
- Gradually add 4 tbsp of All-Purpose flour and mix it with the melted butter.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix it well.
- Add 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Add another 1 cup of water if needed.
- Add 1 cube of beef broth then mix it well.
- Add 198 grams of chopped mushroom.
- Add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Add 1 piece of white onion chopped.
- Add 1/8 tsp of salt and black pepper.
- Put the fried patties in a serving plate then top it off with the steak sauce.
This Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy is best with Chicken Macaroni Salad