Best Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
chicken macaroni salad
Try this creamy and Best Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe composed with Shredded Chicken Breast, Blanch Carrots, Raisins, Cheese, Pineapple Tidbits. You will love this Chicken Macaroni Recipe and enjoy every moment with your family with this dessert.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
This is so popular in every occasion from birthday, festivals, holiday season or even on all saints day. It’s always anticipated to be there on the table on every special days and everyone will enjoy this Chicken Macaroni Recipe.
HOW TO COOK chicken macaroni recipe
First, prepare all needed ingredients for the recipe. Next is to bring to boil the macaroni pasta 5-7 minutes and after boiling drain it. Put the Chicken Breast into the water used from boiling the pasta earlier and add salt, onion and pepper boil it for 8-10 minutes. After that boil the carrots 3-5 minutes, and add mayonnaise and all purpose cream to the pasta and mix it well. Add white sugar and shred the chicken after. After shredding the chicken add it to the pasta, and mix it then add the carrots. Add some pineapple tidbits, salt and pepper after you just need to add some raisins and cheese and mix it well.
is 180 grams of shredded chicken enough for this recipe?
It all depends on the volume of your pasta we recommend that every 400 grams Macaroni Pasta there is 252.80 grams Chicken Breast for better result of the recipe, but the final decision is on you.
What can we use if we raisins is not available?
If raisins is not available you can use prunes as a substitute but some people doesn’t want raisins so if you are one of the people who doesn’t want raisins on Macaroni Recipe, you can make this recipe without it.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Don’t overcook the macaroni pasta always be aware on the boiling time.
- Use the proper size and shape macaroni – just as the cut of a meal impacts its quality and therefore can make or break a recipe, the same is applicable for macaroni.
- You can add peas and potatoes if you want to but carrots alone is enough.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
We have more recipes that you can try like Gelatin Dessert and Fruit Cocktail Graham Cake
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
Chicken Macaroni Salad
- 400 grams Macaroni Pasta
- 470 ml Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 252.80 grams Chicken Breast
- 81.2 grams Carrots
- 200 grams Pineapple
- 165 grams Cheese
- 250 ml All Purpose Cream
- 200 grams Raisins
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/2- 1 tsp Onion
- 1/2- 1 tsp Water
- 1/2- 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare all needed ingredients for the recipe.
- Bring to boil the macaroni pasta 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the Pasta.
- Put the Chicken Breast into the water used from boiling the pasta earlier.
- Add salt, onion and pepper boil it for 8-10 minutes.
- After that boil the carrots 3-5 minutes, and add mayonnaise and all purpose cream to the pasta and mix it well.
- Add white sugar and shred the chicken after.
- Add shredded chicken, and mix it then add the carrots.
- Add some pineapple tidbits, salt and pepper
- Mix it well.
- Serve and enjoy.