Adobong Manok (Chicken Adobo ) – Filipino Food
Adobong Manok (Chicken Adobo ) - Filipino Food
This Recipe is made of Soy Sauce, Vinegar and Meat (usually Pork, Chicken and Squid) may add vegetables like potato.
578.10 grams Chicken
3 Tbsp Sugar (Optional)
1 cup Water
1 cup Soy sauce
1 piece Onion
½ Black pepper
3 pieces Boiled egg (Optional)
420.10 grams Potatoes
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a cooking pan place 578.10 grams of chicken, 420.10 grams of potatoes, 1 cup of soy sauce, 1 cup of water, some bay leaves, and 1 piece of slice red onion, 1/3 of vinegar, ½ tsp of black pepper and 3 tsp of sugar.
- Mix gently then let the ingredients simmer until the chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- Throw in a pinch of salt to taste then simmer again.
- Separate the chicken from the broth. Set aside the broth for later.
- Heat oil in pan. Fry the chicken.
- Gradually add the broth while stirring.
- Add 3 pieces of boiled egg.
- Pass on a platter.