4 De Lata Recipes ( Lockdown Recipes ) – Easy and Budget Friendly Recipes
4 De Lata Recipes ( Lockdown Recipes ) - Easy and Budget Friendly Recipes
4 De Lata Recipe. Easy and Budget Friendly Recipes. Sardines with Misua and Sayote, Corned Beef Omelette, Plain Tuna Shanghai and Suteed Sardines with Cabbage.
Sauteed Sardines with Cabbage
336 grams Cabbage
1 can Sardines
1 piece Onion
2 pieces Tomato
1 piece Broth Cubes (Chicken Flavor)
1 1/2 cup Water Salt Pepper
Corned Beef Omelette
150 grams / 1 can Corned Beef
1 piece White Onion (Small)
2 Pieces Egg
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
SArdines with misua and sayote
100 grams Misua Noodles
1 piece Onion
155 grams Sardines
1 tsp Salt
3 cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp Onion Leeks
1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
2 pieces Tomatoes
2 1/2 cups Water
1 piece Sayote
Tuna Lumpiang Shanghai
1 Can Tuna Flakes
7 Pieces Lumpia Wrapper
Water (For Sealing)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a cooking pan heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil. Sauté 3 cloves of minced garlic and 1 piece of sliced onion stir until it turns light brown in color.
- Add some sliced tomatoes continue stirring until the tomatoes are cooked.
- Put 1 piece of slice sayote. Then pour 1 can of sardines in tomato sauce. Mix to blend well the ingredients.
- Gradually add 1 and ½ cup of water. Let it simmer for a while.
- Combine 100 grams of Misua noodles add another ½ cup of water. Simmer for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle a dash of pepper. Pour another ½ cup of water then let it simmer again. Misua noodles absorb a lot of water if you want more broth increase the amount of water.
- Add 1 tsp of salt and 1 Tbsp of sliced onion leeks. Let it cook for a few minutes before transferring on a serving bowl.
- Drain the preservatives in the can of tuna flakes.
- Shred the tuna with a fork.
- Scoop a spoonful of tuna. Place the tuna on a piece of lumpia wrapper and secure the filling by wrapping. For wrapping guidelines watch the video.
- In a deep pan heat oil. Deep-fry the lumpia for three to five minutes in medium heat until the lumpia turns golden brown.
- Remove excess oil then pass on a serving plate. Best served with Ketchup or sweet chili sauce.
- Add 3 tablespoon of cooking oil into a hot pan.
- Saute chopped onions and tomato.
- Add the sardines then saute it.
- Add 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Pour 1 cup of water and let it simmer.
- Put chicken broth cubes for more flavor.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add the desired amount of sugar.
- Let it simmer before adding the cabbage.
- Add another 1/2 cup of water then cover it with a lid to let it simmer.
- Sauté 1 piece of white onion in a pan. Add 1 can or 150 grams of corned beef. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer on a clean bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat 2 pieces of egg with a pinch of salt to taste and a dash of ground pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil in a pan. Fry the scrambled egg. Scrape the sides then flip the egg. Spread sautéed corned beef in the middle of the egg. Enclosed the filling by turning the sides toward the center.
- Pass on a platter.