3 in 1 Instant Coffee Mix Pancake Recipe
3 IN 1 Instant Coffee Mix Pancake Recipe
Our favorite breakfast item with a taste of our daily morning drink, the coffee. 3 in 1 instant coffee mix pancake is a recipe giving the pancake a taste of coffee that will truly complete our mornings.
This is a simple pancake recipe with a flavor of coffee. It is very simple to make, just mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together and cook it in a pan.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK 3 IN 1 Instant Coffee Mix Pancake
To make the batter for the coffee pancakes, mix instant coffee mix, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. On a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk and cooking oil. Then combine the wet and dry ingredients and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
For cooking the pancakes, heat a pan under low fire. If you’re using a regular pan, grease it with cooking oil or butter to prevent the pancakes from sticking onto the pan. Pour ¼ cup of the mixture. Once small bubbles start to appear on top of the pancake, flip it and cook the other side for a minute or less. Remove from pan. Repeat this procedure for the remaining pancake mixture.
Plate the pancakes by stacking 4 to 5 pcs of pancake on top of each other. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, serve and enjoy.
can we use pure coffee powder?
Yes, however you may need to add a little cream and add more sugar on it. That’s why we recommend to use 3 in 1 coffee mix.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Use a pan that will allow ample space for tilting with respect to your desired size of the pancake.
- Wet ingredients should always be mixed separately before adding them to the dry ingredients. Mixing the dry ingredients separately will evenly disperse the raising agents and seasonings which is vital in making an even batter.
- Make sure to rest the batter. People on the go usually skip this step, however it is necessary to rest the batter so the flour could fully absorb the liquid thus eliminating small lumps in the batter.
- In cooking the pancake, don’t overcook the first heated side. Make sure to flip it before the top completely dries up to ensure that the pancake is moist and fluffy.
- You can also add up toppings like candy sprinkles, chocolate chips, sliced strawberries and basically everything that could go well with the taste of the coffee pancake.
Yield: 2 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
3 IN 1 INSTANT COFFEE MIX PANCAKE RECIPE
- 2 sachets 3 in 1 coffee mix
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pc egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- In a mixing bowl mix Coffee Mix, All-purpose flour, Sugar, Baking Powder and a pinch of salt.
- On a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk and cooking oil altogether.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan under low fire. If you’re using a regular pan, grease it with cooking oil or butter to prevent the pancakes from sticking onto the pan.
- Pour¼ cup of the mixture.
- Once small bubbles start to appear on top of the pancake, flip it and cook the other side for a minute or less. Remove from pan.
- Repeat step 6 to 7 for the remaining pancake mixture.
- Plate the pancakes by stacking 4 to 5 pcs of pancake on top of each other. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, serve and enjoy.